most robust platinum/platinum alloy wire?

Hi, for an experiment I want to use a 25cm piece of .025mm diameter platinum or platinum alloy wire which will be driven by a constant
temperature circuit to 400 degree C (plus or minus 50 degrees C). The wire will be subject to occasional collisions very roughly equivalent to dropping a ping pong ball from 4cm. I realize that is very vague but it is hard to predict the force of the collisions ahead of time. I would be very grateful if anyone could hazard a guess as to whether any .025 mm platinum/alloy wire would survive such a collision while hot, and advise me on the best form of platinum/alloy wire (must not corrode while hot in moist air) - annealed or hard? pure platinum or one of the alloys with Ir, Pd or Rh? Thanks so much, best wishes, Mark