power transmission items

TEXSPARES CORPORATION OF INDIA
122,Narayan Dhuru street,1st floor, Shreeji Bhuvan, Mumbai-4000003.
Tele: (022)56349683, (022)23437970
Telefax : (022)23411277 email- snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com we deal in all kinds of power transmission items,which includes chain, sprocket, pulley, variety of belts, elivator chains,buckets, special attachment chains, couplings, etc
For furthur details and price list please contact at our office.
Yours Faithfully, ATUL SHAH