Another diabolic conspiracy from the mind of Autodesk corporation?

Did anybody of you guys heard on this web site:

?

According to their contact information, they are located near SolidWorks corporation headquarters in Concord, MA (the same street)! they have nothing to offer on the site and the name sounds suspicious ( does it implies to wasted space or vice versa?) Sounds a little bit like an attempt to make a joke on the cost of solidworks.

Hmmm.....I'm intrigued

Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg

No, It's for real. They are a startup cad company trying to rethink the parametric process based way of modeling. Interesting concept, but I haven't seen anything concrete from them yet. Mike Payne is involved, if that name means anything to you.

Reply to
matt

Looks like the domain is owned by Blake Courter who at one point (maybe still?) was the Director of MCAD Business Development for PTC.

Reply to
Sean Dotson

See my response in the Rhino newsgroup.

Did anybody of you guys heard on this web site:

According to their contact information, they are located near SolidWorks corporation headquarters in Concord, MA (the same street)! they have nothing

to offer on the site and the name sounds suspicious ( does it implies to wasted space or vice versa?) Sounds a little bit like an attempt to make a joke on the cost of solidworks.

Hmmm.....I'm intrigued

Gil

Reply to
swizzle

Matt, I'm glad you corrected my impression......at the end it's all in my head, and Autodesk is not lurking between the shadows :-)

Although I have to state that bringing to the web such a web site, is a very bizarre and unprofessional way to start a start-up (at least from my point of view), but on the other hand what really counts, is the final product.

cheers, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg