Titanium oxides as NMI in rolled stock

We are finding Titanium traces in NMI in rolled structural steels. We don't add any Titanium in processing these Si and Mn deoxidized steels. We are
puzzled where the Titanium is coming from? We are checking all the alloys and refractories. Has anyone experienced this problem? Pl. help. You may reply to voolivoolipapa snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com after removing "_nospam". Thanks