Hot-rolled square stock?

Anybody know of a good place to pick up 1 bar of hot-rolled 1/2" square
stock in the (Bethlehem/Allentown/Quakertown/North of Philadelphia) area?
Thanks.
Todd
Reply to
Todd Rich
Yellow pages, welding, fabrication, ornamental gates, burglarproof window frames....
Reply to
Wayne Lundberg
1 inch to 8 feet lengths
As close as your front door.
Reply to
grice
Thanks. Good site to have. Before I saw it, I found a place very close to me. Price is just a tad more per foot, but no delay and no shipping costs. It will be ready in 2 hours.
Thanks for the help! Todd
Reply to
Todd Rich