Hot-rolled square stock?

Anybody know of a good place to pick up 1 bar of hot-rolled 1/2" square stock in the (Bethlehem/Allentown/Quakertown/North of Philadelphia) area?

Thanks. Todd

Reply to
Todd Rich

Yellow pages, welding, fabrication, ornamental gates, burglarproof window frames....

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg

1 inch to 8 feet lengths

As close as your front door.

Reply to
grice

Thanks. Good site to have. Before I saw it, I found a place very close to me. Price is just a tad more per foot, but no delay and no shipping costs. It will be ready in 2 hours.

Thanks for the help! Todd

Reply to
Todd Rich