25 HP VFD Gloat

Brand new, in the box with manuals, 460V 25 HP VFD, $59 on ebay. I have to get a transformer to supply it, but that's no big deal. Just came today, it is beautiful.

Reply to
ATP

Tom Wait

Do you have a cheap freight carrier to ship it to NY? Shipping is the killer with transformers. Fed Ex ground is cheap enough up to 150 pounds. Beyond that the freight gets to be more than the transformer. I'm almost ready to buy a 10 KVA single phase transformer locally for $185 from an electrical equipment dealer- that's looking to be the cheapest way out although I'm watching a few on ebay.

Reply to
ATP