3 lb hammer enough?

>> > The shootings marked the second domestic killing rampage in Tennessee >> > in just over two weeks. >> > Jacob Levi Shaffer of Fayetteville, a small town near the Alabama >> > border about 70 miles west of Chattanooga, is accused of fatally >> > stabbing five people and beating another to death July 18. >> >> Would requiring psych tests for gun ownership have kept that guy from >> STABBING five people to death a couple weeks ago in the same state? >> Your dishonesty on this issue is obvious. >> >>
your source for hard-to-find stuff! > > Trying to change the subject? ; > Of course you are. > > But you do bring up a good point...preventing people from getting guns > means they do not kill others with guns. > > I did not know that you were for more gun control. ; > TMT

spillover

Reply to
Habib Chanupra