3-phase motors in GTA

I am looking for a 3-phase motor for a drill press - something around 1 or 1-1/2 Hp, foot mount. Does anyone know where I can get a used motor
in Brampton, Mississauga, or Ontario? Thanks in advance.
I have a 2 HP 3 phase motor, foot mount, 7/8" shaft, follow up here if you are interested. It is in Illinois, USA. I would sell it for $30 USD plus actual shipping. For less, I would not mind just keeping it.
I found a local junk yard where I can buy any 3 phase motors for about $4-5 per HP. I found them by looking into "scrap" category in yellow pages (directory of businesses), and calling every number. Most were not what I was looking for, but one was pretty good. His job is demolition and scrapping of defunct factories, so he gets motors, pumps, blowers, starters, contactors etc etc.
You may look into your business directory.

Rottblott's (not sure of spelling), have 3 phase motors stacked like cordwood. They are at Front St. just east of Bathurst. Look for them under scrap dealers.
Adam Smith Midland, Ontario, Canada