31 Dec Carbide Cannons active in The Netherlands

Hello all over the world,
31 Dec 2005 is it time for us great Carbide cannon fom 180 Liters. The pipe is 155 cm and 40 cm round.
On our site there is two little Movie's. One from 10 min and the second one 5 min. This Movie from 5 min is our first shot with this cannon. The explosion was so loud that after 10 seconds the explosion come back in the atmosfeer.It's like thunder..
Our site is WWW.CARBIDKANON.COM
Have you a carbide cannon and you have a little Film from your cannon or Photo's ?
Please send me your photo's and i place them on our site.
If you have a film, place this film on your own url (webspace) and send
me the link from your url and i make a link. Send me your name and the location where you shooting your cannon.
Crew S.C.K. Jan...
On 28 Dec 2005 04:11:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Good movies <G>
Guest book script is kaput :-(