A new metalworking adventure

pretty decent rebound . Not bad for under 150 bucks delivered . My blacksmith neighbor helped me assess my "new" from all recycled material
forge the other day , he's pretty sure it's capable of forge welding temps with just one 3/4" Reil type burner . 6"x6"x10" cavity ,with a removable back wall so it can be reconfigured for special tasks . Are we havin' fun yet ?
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
On 11/28/2018 1:47 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
How was it extracted from Mark Wieber's skull?
--
Mark Wieber is a dole scrounger, a congenital liar, and a chiseler.

On 11/28/2018 5:01 PM, raykeller wrote:

buddy ? Or you just can't stand to see an on-topic post in a group you're doing your best to fuck up ? Take your political bullshit and your pissin' contest somewhere else , you're not wanted here .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

A kill file is a wondrous thing :-)
cheers,
John B.
On 11/28/2018 5:57 PM, John B. slocomb wrote:

I thought I had him in mine , dunno how he escaped .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 6:39:00 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

+1
Dan
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
My 66 lb steel anvil came today . Nice but not obnoxious ring and pretty decent rebound . Not bad for under 150 bucks delivered . My blacksmith neighbor helped me assess my "new" from all recycled material forge the other day , he's pretty sure it's capable of forge welding temps with just one 3/4" Reil type burner . 6"x6"x10" cavity ,with a removable back wall so it can be reconfigured for special tasks . Are we havin' fun yet ?
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

This is great. Can you post some pictures? Especially of the burner. Thanks
message wrote:

https://ronreil.abana.org/sitemap.html
On 12/2/2018 1:20 PM, Ignoramus29702 wrote:

Sure , might take a day or so .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old