Abene Mill pictures

Had it read to him?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

In Los Angeles, everyday we hear ads on the radio about the "economic advantages of Michigan"

When I started hearing these blurbs about relocating your company to Michigan...I realized someone had flushed and economy of Michigan was swirling around the bowl on its way down.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Maybe compared to California Michigan might be an upgrade for a company. Not much but something. I have a feeling California worker comp costs don't come near to Michigans.

I just don't understand how California keeps going and going. We got fewer democrats and more much more water.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Reply to
William Noble

When they cut off/use up your water supply from hundreds of miles away, remember we have a lot of it in Michigan much closer by for local use :-)

Beautiful weather and temperatures may be nice, but it is hard to live very long without water...

Reply to
Leon Fisk