Abrasha may have met his match

I hope he sells a number of copies to make his efforts support his avocation.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

He already sold at least 2, see

"I am working on two Artforms: no.1-2 (sold) and no.1-3 (sold). These two will be completed April 2006. No.1-4 is available and will be completed December 2006."

I don't know if he sold the prototype.

Reply to
Abrasha

Sigh..true enough...

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

That thing is cool enough that even if it WAS immersed in urine, I'd take it. I'd hose it off, of course...

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Over 6 years, according to this write-up:

Bert

Reply to
Bert

Too right! Damn - gonna crawl back in my hole and never attempt another 'nice' looking project.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Davey