Aciera

I recently acquired an Aciera 22A drilling/boring machine, but the quick change

tool holder spindle seems to have captured one of the tools, and won"t let go. Does anyone have a clue as to how to get the tooling to release? If anyone has a parts picture of the spindle, or for that matter the whole machine, I would really appreciate the chance to buy/beg/borrow, or last case scenario buy a copy. Thanks Bill Kimbrough

Reply to
WAKRocket