Agent Email filter help

Just got a TON of spam Emails with 7 lines and blank subject field. all from different sender ID. Agent's filter seems only to work on sender field. Can anyone help with a filter expression to target blank subject field? Thanks JR Dweller in the cellar

-------------------------------------------------------------- Home Page:

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- Dependence is Vulnerability:

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North

I don't have anyway to test it, but I think this might work:

not subject: {[0-9a-z]+}

My old version of Agent accepted it okay, just not too sure it will do what I think it should :)

Reply to
Leon Fisk

That looks plausible, (ie, testing that the subject is not not something with one or more lowercase letters or digits) but if you have regular expressions available, ^$ is the usual way to match a blank line.

Reply to
James Waldby