Help please with Agent and DSL

To all you Agent users: I just got DSL last friday. I am using full Agent. Since changing I can recieve e-mail and download messages from newsgroups but can't post. I am sending this message from home with a dial up connection. I followed the directions in the help file to get Agent to work with DSL.

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Hey Eric,

Let me just say that it CAN be done. It was what I used for the last

3 years until recently. By the way, upgrades for full Agent are free as a download. Anyway, I had to call my ISP tech department to get rid of the DSL files that interfered when I went the other way from DSL back to 56K.

So give them a try. And the best part is you can work with the computer on-line while still talking to the techs at the same time.

Take care. Good Luck.

Brian Laws>To all you Agent users:

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Should you be using a different news server? Many ISPs control posting (and often reading) access to their news servers by IP address to limit free-loaders and possible liability.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick

I don't know how this message got posted again but it was originally posted about 3 weeks ago. Though I can post to newsgroups I still haven't figgered out the mail part. Been using uotlook to send messages. Mebbe tomorrow I'll try again. Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow