Any recommendations for a hard roller material on an extrusion?

Hello,

I'm trying to make a roller system where I have some wheels supporting a load and rolling across an extrusion. I am trying to minimize the deflection of the wheels under load. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
mike

You caould try a track roller. See

and go to page 997. They have a hardened roller and come in a variety of sizes and materials.

Reply to
machineman