Anybody need any B&S 7 endmills?

Before I put them on Ebay..Im offering up about 8 or so NOS BS #7 endmill, with threaded holes in the ass end as is proper and 1 or 2 with tang rears. All are New Old Stock and are marked Pratt & Whitney

Most are 5/8" diameter and are a mix of 2 and 3 flutes. Rapid spirals on the 3 flutes, standard slow fluting on the 2 flutes. All but 1 or 2 are in the cardboard tubes and are clean, and well marked. I think 1 is a 6 flute but its the tang rear and is not in a tube.

Hell..the tubes look like they just came out of the supplier.

Any interest or offers?

I can take some photos this weekend soon as I get back from LA Friday.

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Maybe. I've hardly touched the batch I bought from Wholesale Tool's cleanout. Many of them cut only on the side which makes them harder to resharpen as my grinding fixture is for the ends. I rough out by plunge cutting to keep the sides sharp longer.

Yahoo Mail is down so I couldn't sent this directly.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins