Cute 3 HP Baldor grinder

Remember, you can't put that toy in your shop. Gunner's got you on record that you're not getting another machine.
karl

This is not a machine. It has no handles.
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:51:03 -0500, Ignoramus8895

But..it has wheels!!
<VBG>
Gunner

We'd best go easy on Iggy. He's addicted to metal mangling and doesn't know it. It is a serious disease with no cure. Symptoms are kept under control by regular additions of new machines.
Karl
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 05:55:26 -0500, "Karl Townsend"

Some fine, sunny morning..he will wake up..stretch and..and it will suddenly dawn on him....that he is hooked, body and soul...to machinery...and will be in one form or another..for the rest of his life.
<G>
Gunner

Did you try that line on your wife? <snort>
ignoramus8895@NOSPAM.8895.invalid says...

It makes noise, smoke and sparks. It makes metal parts smaller and hotter. It's a machine.
--
DT

So does my OA welder, but it is a tool, not a machine. Hell, except for the smoke part so does my hammer.
jk
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:51:03 -0500, Ignoramus8895

Yabbut, it's a Baldor so it can't be a -= vibrator =-. What is it, then?
Oh, I know: It's a tool for utilizing Tawm's mahvelous brushes! Throw those stone pieces away and install wire, man.
-- The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson
Karl sez "Remember, you can't put that toy in your shop. Gunner's got you on record that you're not getting another machine."
Yeah, Karl. Iggy's gonna stop buying toys about the time you send me that sack of apples you owe me.
Bob Swinney

karl
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:53:17 -0500, "Karl Townsend"

<VBG>
Gunner
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:59:01 -0500, Ignoramus8895
Hey Iggy,
Good machine. Grab it. Look for new/spare wheels.
Brian Lawson
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:59:01 -0500, Ignoramus8895
3ph?
Got one similar...440vac..and 10".
Paid .99c for it from Reliable Tool via Ebay auction.
Worked great. It sold at the Gossco auction in April for $75
LOL
Gunner