Cute 3 HP Baldor grinder

Ignoramus8895

Remember, you can't put that toy in your shop. Gunner's got you on record that you're not getting another machine.

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

This is not a machine. It has no handles.

Ignoramus8895

Karl sez "Remember, you can't put that toy in your shop. Gunner's got you on record that you're not getting another machine."

Yeah, Karl. Iggy's gonna stop buying toys about the time you send me that sack of apples you owe me.

Bob Swinney

karl

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Hey Iggy,

Good machine. Grab it. Look for new/spare wheels.

Brian Lawson

Reply to
Brian Lawson

3ph?

Got one similar...440vac..and 10".

Paid .99c for it from Reliable Tool via Ebay auction.

Worked great. It sold at the Gossco auction in April for $75

LOL

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

But..it has wheels!!

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

We'd best go easy on Iggy. He's addicted to metal mangling and doesn't know it. It is a serious disease with no cure. Symptoms are kept under control by regular additions of new machines.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Some fine, sunny morning..he will wake up..stretch and..and it will suddenly dawn on him....that he is hooked, body and soul...to machinery...and will be in one form or another..for the rest of his life.

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Did you try that line on your wife?

Reply to
Wes

It makes noise, smoke and sparks. It makes metal parts smaller and hotter. It's a machine.

Reply to
DT

So does my OA welder, but it is a tool, not a machine. Hell, except for the smoke part so does my hammer.

jk

Reply to
jk

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:51:03 -0500, Ignoramus8895 wrote the following:

Yabbut, it's a Baldor so it can't be a -= vibrator =-. What is it, then?

Oh, I know: It's a tool for utilizing Tawm's mahvelous brushes! Throw those stone pieces away and install wire, man.

-- The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson

Reply to
Larry Jaques