Anyone know anything about power steering on a backhoe?

True hydraulic steering. No rack/pinion.

Joe

Reply to
justme

justme

3514, built in the late 60s. I'm bettin' all Internationals for this time used the same steering unit.
Reply to
Karl Townsend

G'luck with that thinking. I had a '72 2WD Scout and everything I ever tried to buy for it was matched to the particular engine and transmission you had, by year and by model.

-- "I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who encouraged me to think with my brain instead of my heart. I learned that you have to evaluate the effects of public policy as opposed to intentions." -- Walter E. Williams

Reply to
Larry Jaques

hello im hopping you still have this email address i was looking to see if someone can help me with the same problem as the gu y on here but just a little different...... i drained the fluid out of all my tanks and now the power steering dont work and also the swing on the bac khoe. i have a 70's model case IH 3400A everything else works but those to w things and it was working good before i drained the oil can you please he lp me my email is ilandrio at yahoo .com

Reply to
ilandrio

Likely full of air

Reply to