Anyone need a Logan 14" lathe?

Ive got an actually pretty nice Logan 14" lathe up for sale cheap. Its missing the compound, and the crank and crossfeed screw, but everything else is there, including the tailstock. In fact..I have about 3 extra Logan 14" tailstocks available.

Ive got to get stuff out of the warehouse..so Im not going to be able to fix some of them up anytime soon. Id rather firesale a lot of it, then have to move it very many more times.

Located near Bakersfield, California

Anyone who wants to come up next weekend and help me move, bring a pickup truck..Im sure we can find Stuff to put in it, for helping me.

Gunner

Gunner

Wish I was a couple thousand miles closer to you... I'd bring my big truck to help out and drive home with the last load full.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I still need a list of linear stuff or are you just teasing me?

Reply to
Tom Gardner