Anyone need any miniature roller chain?

I was going through my Stacks O Stuff last weekend, and found about 20
"boxes" of miniature and sub miniature roller chain

Various sizes, all are NOS.
Give me a size and Ill see what I have.
Gunner
--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

Site Timeline