Looking for reloading scale

Ive just about got the reloading/gun smithing/electronics shop refurb finished up and am cleaning/painting refurbing all my reloading gear. I
mentioned before that Ive an issue with my much beloved Ohaus 10-10..and I think its too far gone to be refurbable.
Im looking for another one. Now it can be the RCBS 10-10, the Lyman 10-10 or the Ohaus 10-10. They are all the same scale.
I would..would consider an electronic scale, but it must be able to go up to at minimum...650 grs. Some of my bullets are that size. Shrug
Anyone have a 10-10 or perhaps a lesser scale I can buy/swap/trade for?
Suggestions on electronic scales also welcome
Gunner, who bead blasted and painted his RCBS presses...Dillion blue <G>
-- "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince".

Looks like a lot of stuff on Craigslist, should be some in your area as well. NB

Don't waste money that could be used for soda and smokes. I have exactly what you need and lots more. Free for the taking as soon as you cull me. August, or December at the latest, right? If you keep shopping for this everyone will figure out that the great cull is merely one of your lesser piles of horseshit.
On 7/7/2012 6:10 AM, whoyakidding wrote:

Post your address, I doubt you'd live a week.

That's a strange request considering the implications of killing someone based on an address posted on Usenet... unless you have the critical thinking ability of a gnat. Your position is that you don't believe me a credible source but your buddy Gunner's veracity is unimpeachable right? And he said months ago that he'd forwarded my info to the cullers. He must have it or how else could he have forwarded it? Therefore anyone who wants the info need only ask him. Unless he's a pathological liar egged on by flaming gasbags like you. Why don't you ask him for some evidence of all the OTHER posters he's implied he's had taken care of and use THAT to judge the validity of his current horseshit? Because you already know that you and he are merely impotent blowhards feeding each other's psychosis. I'll be here to help you celebrate his upcoming anniversaries in August as well as the invisible cull's wrap up at year end. YOU can prevent that ridicule by asking him for my info and then getting off your fat ass. Oh wait that dead in a week horseshit was only you pretending that SOMEBODY ELSE would carry out your threats! Which is the exact same laughable method Gunner employs. He's hoping you'll do something and you're hoping he'll do something. But the most you windbag clowns intend to do is keep dressing up in cheerleader outfits and wave pompoms at your imaginary team.
On 7/8/2012 10:31 AM, whoyakidding wrote:

Don't worry, even in the event of a "Cull", nobody would think you are worth the cost of a bullet or a length of barbed wire. I do like the fact that it upsets you so much, you are fun to poke and laugh at. Face it, you are entertainment, easily provoked, easily offended and VERY obviously---easily manipulated.
So, calm down, you'll live through the week. Just keep entertaining us.

What the Hell??? Not too sure about that "Cull" anymore?
On 7/9/2012 12:03 AM, Deucalion wrote:

I never believed in the "Cull". It's basically talked about to frighten leftists. They probably don't have to hide in their mom's basement anymore or feel a chill every time they see barbed wire. But, you never know! (they should keep mom's basement stocked with candy bars and soda)

So, you admit that the "Cull" has been a lie from the get go. It was like something a child does to get attention. Grow up and act like an adult Tom. Don't threaten people, it's childish and makes people want to put you in the category of too stupid to talk too. You will find out that only the other children (gunner and his alter-ego pytor) want to talk to you. Someday, you will desire adult conversation and there will be no one willing to listen to you.
In other words...grow up and stop playing childish games. You are way too old for that.

He probably takes the cull about as seriously as he does his religion. That is: whenever in the private company of fellow believers tell them what they want to hear. The rest of the time try to at least feign sanity.

He's a "job creator"....

Gunner Asch wrote:

Stop in the head shop and get a weed scale for $20. <g>
typed in misc.survivalism the following:

    Put up a "WTB" on Craigslist. Who knows, you might get lucky

--
pyotr filipivich
Obi-wan once observed"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."

One guy here is selling 9mm cast lead bullets for a dime each. Seems fair? NB
bates2012 wrote:

Nope. Dardas cast are considerably cheaper. Both Ranier and Berry plated bullets are slightly cheaper and you might even find some traditional FMJ for the same money.
On 7/7/2012 4:05 PM, bates2012 wrote:

Pretty high, how many are wanted? I have billions of 124gr TC TL 11 BH for 8 cents ea.

What is wrong with it. Against advice, I repaired my Lyman 505 myself, purchased check weights to keep it honest and it is working fine.
On 7/7/2012 2:15 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Nothing for sale but my older, maybe 10 year, Cabela's electronic scale will go over 1,000 grains. I can't imagine newer having lower limits.

Impotent Wieber fires yet another blank round from his <grin> canon.

What email? Did you know that there's a correlation between pigheadedness and unemployment? Ah, you thought it was just a coincidence in your case. LOL
On 03/14/2017 02:12 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

> back 5 yrs