[SOLVED] Anyone need Hardinge 4C collets? (2023 Update)

I have a few Hardinge collets that appear to be the same diameter as 5C but a little shorter. I use them in my spin index because I modified to be able to lock the tightener in two positions. Can you tel me what those are?

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

replying to Gunner, Del wrote: I?m looking for C4 collets if you still have a line on them. I need a set but depending on cost I may need to start with two or three and go from there. Could you please let me know what you still have and cost.

Reply to
Del

replying to Gunner, Del wrote: I’m looking for C4 collets if you still have a line on them. I need a set but depending on cost I may need to start with two or three and go from there. Could you please let me know what you still have and cost.

Reply to
Del

Do you still have 4c collets available?

Reply to
Dug

ZOMBIES!!! There are ZOMBIES!!! This is why we must be ever vigilant. ZOMBIES!!!

Reply to
Bob La Londe

ZOMBIES!!! There are ZOMBIES!!! This is why we must be ever vigilant. ZOMBIES!!!

Bob La Londe

Don't make me add a zombie Gunner Asch to the walking doomed in Junger's WW1 trench warfare nightmare.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I still get a comment from Gunner once in a while on LinkedIn when I post something. Usually coherent, so I don't think he's among the walking dead just yet.

However, I check this group using google groups on my cell phone once in a while. Everything is saved and nothing is filtered there. Since they started hosting them when Deja News folded anyway. The really old stuff is totally gone except maybe in some US Intelligence data pile somewhere.

Anyway, (I need to work on my segue game a I see) I noticed a post in this thread from Del. Delbert Wilcox pass away not to long ago. I do not think April has kept the shop open. As far as I know she was business and sales side only. Del-Mart Molds is certainly gone, but I suppose she could still be doing firearms and aerospace parts. That's were their money always was anyway.

A lot of the one off aerospace stuff Del used to do I see being done by Praxis Precision (Michael Yellowhair) on his personal Facebook page these days. He's been expanding his shop the last few years.

Reply to
Bob La Londe