Anyone need Kirlkie QC tool holders?

I scrounged a box of Stuff the other day..and in it is some Kirklie QC tool holders. These are nearly identical to the KDK style..but the dovetail is in the base unit and the male is in the tool holder, which is the reverse of the KDK style. I believe that they will hold up to

5/8 or 3/4" tool shanks.

I also have a big KDK style holder, thats marked Aloris..the dovetail must be all of 2.5-3" across.

They are surplus to my needs. I have the holder numbers, I just have to go out and look at them.

Gunner

Some may decry the impeachment of William Jefferson Clinton as a national trauma, but not humorist P.J. O'Rourke, who thinks the proceedings are a win-win situation

-- and grand entertainment to boot. Mr. O'Rourke, writing in the latest issue of the Weekly Standard, acknowledges that "some earnest souls have gone so far as to aver that impeachment has distracted President Clinton from ... raising taxes, destroying health care, appointing 1960s bakeheads to high political office, soliciting felonious campaign contributions, hanging friends out to dry for Arkansas real estate frauds, giving missile secrets to the Chinese, taking credit for the benefits of a free market about which he knows little and cares less, using U.S. military forces as fig leaves for domestic scandals and au pairs for the U.N., leading foreign policy back into the flea circus of Jimmy Carterism, having phone sex, groping patronage seekers, and snapping the elastic on the underpants of psychologically disturbed school-age White House interns entrusted with the task of delivering high-level government pizza." Ouch. Tell us what you really think, P.J. "No matter what, Bill," Mr.O'Rourke concludes, "your girlfriend's ugly, your wife hates you, and your dog can't hunt."

Gunner

Gunner, Not related to your post, here, but is your e-mail working??? I've sent you an e-mail twice - and it isn't bouncing, but I don't know if you have received it or not. Some trick in your e-mail addy??? Ken.

campaign contributions,

secrets to the Chinese,

cares less,

high-level government pizza."

Reply to
Ken Sterling

Yeah...me too! You left a phone message about 2 months ago with no return number. Couldn't find your # in this mess of an office, so I tired to e-mail. No reply.

Checked my filters. Looks OK. Never know though, I was pissed about an e-bay seller not replying, and come to find out I had a filter, {deal}, that kept rejecting him (Dealtree). Oops!=20

Matt

Reply to
Matt Stawicki

Gunner complains that there's no business ....

Reply to
Cliff Huprich