Size of KDK-100 vs BX Tool holders

Anyboby know if the KDK-100 tool holders will fix on a BX tool post?
Spec's on the KDK site says the big end of their dovetail is 1.750 which
*IS* bigger than the BX.
I can get a good price on a KDK#119 5C collet holder and thought it'd be pretty cool to use to hold different sized boring bars..
And yeah I made a bar that holds T*** inserts, but I do have some smaller brazed carbide tip tools for smaller work. 'cides you can NEVER have enough tool holders :-)
--.- Dave

KDK and Aloris will *not* fit one another.
On their website, Aloris lists what will and will not fit, and specifically says that KDK stuff will not fit.
Joe Gwinn
Thanks Joe,
I didn't think it would but figured I'd ask... Never been to the Aloris website, never thought of that.... ya gott wonder some times since the first thing I did was hit the KDK site to get the measurement.
--.- Dave