AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

I have several...they've got laser targeting, 5000 round magazines, they're turret mounted, and servo controlled via linux emc...
Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT
I -believe- (hope?) he meant that he was going to give those damned anti-American gun grabbers his ammo one round at a time, starting with the heavy ends.
And, yes, winning means letting the other guy die instead of yourself.
Vive le Résistance!
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Ed is a poodle. 'Nuff said?
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Sure it is. Its work at least $1000. That...is collectable.
Odd..then why are there far far more hammer deaths then AR15 deaths each year? Are you claiming that Hammers are made for killing people? Or just tryin to avoid that because it makes you look like an utter idiot?
When the Great Cull happens..and it will.....one will need something to defend oneself from those rampaging herds of stampeding Leftwingers. One could use an AR to shoot enough of them to get a good pile going so you can hide behind it and not be trampled by them.
Seems like a couple magazines fired into the foremost line of the herd could get a pretty good breakwater up, dont you think?
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
What part is the "sick gun culture" in your "opinion"?
Having the ability guaranteed by the Founds and the 2nd Amendment?
(I suspect we are going to be hearing a rational all kind and sweet about dove hunting and bird shot)
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
"shall not be infringed"
Interesting isnt it?
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Arrest those who commit crimes. Its all you can do, without gutting the Constitution and if thats done...the nation will explode. It well may do just that anyways, now that the heat has been turned up.
Thank the Media for that. But..they will generally be found hanging by the neck afterwards.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
How are you going to know they committed a crime, if the straw purchaser just says, "Gee, that gun was stolen from me last year," or "Oh, I sold that gun in a private sale. The guy said he was legal to purchase." That is, if you can even FIND the straw purchaser, since there is no registration.
That's how they're getting away with it. States' attorneys won't even bring a case, because they know they don't have a chance of proving anything.
There's nothing in the Constitution about limiting background checks, registering guns and requiring notification of a lost or stolen gun. That all falls well within the Necessary and Proper clause.
Your fuses are all wet.
See, it's that kind of talk that has convinced a majority of Americans that gun nutz have to be controlled, because they've lost their marbles and can't be trusted.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
LOL!
Reply to
Ed Huntress
That's all interesting, George, but while you're fishing around in the dustbins of pharmacology, don't forget that there are two things going on today that play into the desires of people suffering from some kinds of mental illnesses and distress: First, if you really need attention (and many of them do), we have cable news and the Internet, by which your glorious revenge will be played around the world in a couple of hours; second, we have tools available today that can really make a big splash.
A hundred years ago, your military Trapdoor Springfield wasn't going to do the job that you can do today with a Bushmaster M4 look-alike. And the news wasn't likely to get past your county line.
It's a qualitatively different situation, and it doesn't require pharmacology to explain it.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Ayup. Ive got a Tactical 12ga double barreled shotgun. Only $3500!!
Laugh!
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
True enough in most of the last wars. However..the Military is always fighting the last war..never the current one.
There is a reason that they have been bringing back the M14 into combat in the middle east. Except for MOUT operations (in villages and cities where the M4 is a handy weapon)..the longer reach of the M14 is very handy.
One simply has to note the number of long range sniper kills out a very very long way to understand that the terraine makes a big big difference.
In Vietnam..a long shot in most..most cases was 200 yrds.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
A very good listing. However since the primary cause of death for most of the recent mass murderes has been self inflicted gunshot to the head...the above may be a problem.
I congratulate you on some good thinking in your letter.
Treat it like a disease and find out the root causes. Personally..I suspect we will find its been the pyschotropic meds that have been handed out lately by the car load.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
You can do a Gunner and use a .25 ACP for poking holes in your leather belt, too. That doesn't mean it's made for that job.
Phwew. It must be dark and scary in there, Gunner, in that vacant lot between your ears. d8-)
I think, but not like that.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Poodles..are actually pretty decent dogs. Not that Id ever own one. So how about Ed being a beagle? A more worthless dog never has been bred.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Sigh..worth..not work. I was napping when I wrote that..sorry.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Bingo!
Bingo!
Your opinion is noted. As was the widespread registration of guns owned by Jews in 1935. And what happened to both.
Hide and watch.

You really dont think its going to come to a head and pop like an inflamed boil do you?
Pity.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Once again a Lefty confuses the symptoms with the disease.
Im going to have to knock a bunch of IQ points of Eds resume for that bit of buffoonery.
Shrug
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
You mean it doesnt work?
Why Eddie..are you afraid you will be first in line in the stampeding herd?
Your opinion of yourself..is highly overrated.