AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

You snipped out the parts you admitted to blowing a drunken gay guy while on your California Summer of Love tour back in the early 70s

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Damned shame you never had any Eddy.

  1. Lie
Gunner

It was a tough week, and I need a dummy to slap around a little to get my anger issues squared away.

With Eddy..I have it all.

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

"Is that a joke? Where would you find a range, at the YMCA? d8-)"

Sucks to be such a smarmy prick doesn't it and leave oneself so wide open doesn't it Eddie?

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

maybe. I

said it was a

You are of course.

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

.another is one in Sea Girt, NJ...no rifle or pistol range there

In fact, Sea Girt range is still active. You have to be National Guard or State Police to use it.

Are you going to cast the hardware for your boats, Ed?

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl

So are we! And so is the FBI. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

What integrity? He's been CHOOSING to pay for cigarettes over his property taxes, for 24 years. Most likely the pathological lying began much earlier. If he ever had any integrity, it disappeared about the same time as Jimmy Hoffa.

Reply to
whoyakidding's ghost

They're starting to work out the psychology of people like you, to figure out why you're so paranoid. It may be genetic:

No, YOU'RE the Democrat, if you've been telling us the truth. I'm the Real Republican. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Ah, so there's a range at the old National Guard Training Center. Not open to the public. I've never set foot in there.

In any case, if you follow the thread back, I'm supposed to train ghetto kids to shoot there. Not likely.

They won't have much hardware on them, Kevin. But that's getting ahead of myself. I already have rowlocks (not "oarlocks," please! That's for landlubbers. ), some of which my uncle cast in the school shop 60 years ago.

If I ever get around to building a sailboat, it won't be fancy.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

In a ghetto?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I think it started downhill when he broke the world speed record for Hobie Cats.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Sealed closed, just like "Fast and Furious"? Nothing to be suspicious about, here, have some more kool-aid.

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

They drink haterade.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

So, you think that the Newtown police are conspiring to keep the facts of the case from the public?

Why would they do that? And what do you think they're keeping hidden?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Like me? Interesting that Im not a crazed and frightened anti-gun kook isnt it? I go any damned place I want. Why wouldnt I? Im armed.

Yes yes..and its been long proven that Lefties are mentally ill. You demonstrate it with each post.

Of course Im a Democrat. You are a Demonrat. That RINO label you wear means absolutely nothing unless you live in New England

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Think Chicago. Your oBAMA's home town.

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Really? Would that be like you claiming to be a Conservative?

Snicker..laugh laugh laugh!!

  1. Lie
Gunner

Very good question. And the media is asking it. And not getting any answers.

Why would a open and shut case be sealed closed?

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

First reports said the AR-15 was left in the car, then all of a sudden it was the weapon used. Could be an honest mistake, or could be that it was just the kind of thing Obama wanted to exploit since his fast and furious scandal failed to accomplish his gun grabbing goal.

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN