AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

What integrity? He's been CHOOSING to pay for cigarettes over his property taxes, for 24 years. Most likely the pathological lying began much earlier. If he ever had any integrity, it disappeared about the same time as Jimmy Hoffa.
Reply to
whoyakidding's ghost
They're starting to work out the psychology of people like you, to figure out why you're so paranoid. It may be genetic:

No, YOU'RE the Democrat, if you've been telling us the truth. I'm the Real Republican. d8-)
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Ah, so there's a range at the old National Guard Training Center. Not open to the public. I've never set foot in there.
In any case, if you follow the thread back, I'm supposed to train ghetto kids to shoot there. Not likely.
They won't have much hardware on them, Kevin. But that's getting ahead of myself. I already have rowlocks (not "oarlocks," please! That's for landlubbers. ), some of which my uncle cast in the school shop 60 years ago.
If I ever get around to building a sailboat, it won't be fancy.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
In a ghetto?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
I think it started downhill when he broke the world speed record for Hobie Cats.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Sealed closed, just like "Fast and Furious"? Nothing to be suspicious about, here, have some more kool-aid.
RogerN
Reply to
RogerN
They drink haterade.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
So, you think that the Newtown police are conspiring to keep the facts of the case from the public?
Why would they do that? And what do you think they're keeping hidden?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Like me? Interesting that Im not a crazed and frightened anti-gun kook isnt it? I go any damned place I want. Why wouldnt I? Im armed.
Yes yes..and its been long proven that Lefties are mentally ill. You demonstrate it with each post.
Of course Im a Democrat. You are a Demonrat. That RINO label you wear means absolutely nothing unless you live in New England
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Think Chicago. Your oBAMA's home town.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Really? Would that be like you claiming to be a Conservative?
Snicker..laugh laugh laugh!!
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Very good question. And the media is asking it. And not getting any answers.
Why would a open and shut case be sealed closed?
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
First reports said the AR-15 was left in the car, then all of a sudden it was the weapon used. Could be an honest mistake, or could be that it was just the kind of thing Obama wanted to exploit since his fast and furious scandal failed to accomplish his gun grabbing goal.
RogerN
Reply to
RogerN
So you're not afraid because you have a gun. Otherwise, you'd be afrain, right?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Oh yeah, Chicago, where there's a gun store on every corner and a shooting range in every YMCA.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
When did you start agreeing with the judgment of the media?
Maybe because it's not open and shut? Or maybe because the Newtown police are sick and tired of being harrassed by the gun lobbyists on both sides and by the media, for scurrilous details?
I can picture being a top cop in Newtown, somewhere in the midst of preparing a report, giving out what they know, and then changing some detail before the investigation is complete because better information came along. And then the headline on Fox News:
"Police Deny Political Pressure Made Them Change Sandy Hook Story"
Who needs it? They'll release their report when they're ready.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
I doubt if anyone in the White House knew any more about it than we did at that point, because that was reported when the whole story was breaking news.
Let me give you a more likely answer: The gun-ignorant reporter who reported that couldn't tell a Purdey double shotgun from a BAR.
And the equally ignorant reporters around him didn't have a clue, either. So they all jumped on the same baloney.
It was cleared up within hours.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Like I said too, it could have been an honest mistake. Now what excuse are you going to make up for Obama's "Fast and Furious" gun running, ordering gun dealers to sell "assault weapons" to Mexican drug cartel and when caught, stopping the investigation, the cover up, and the lies by abusing executive privilege? Why didn't Nixon use executive privilege to stop his impeachment over "Watergate" ?
RogerN
Reply to
RogerN
I ordered a Colt M16A1 parts kit mostly because of the unavailability/high price of bolt carriers.
I found prints on M16 receivers:

Would it be illegal to machine the receiver to M16 specs even though I'm using an AR-15 lower parts kit in it? And, per the BATF, I won't even have the parts to assemble a full auto, I might have the ability to make the final piece(s) in short order though.
Someone was telling me that you can make an adapter to put an oil filter on the muzzle and it was supposed to make a pretty good silencer, anyone here ever heard of such?
With the little bit of looking I have done, I think a person could bend some music wire or a coat hanger around the selector so that when the bolt goes full forward, it pushes the wire that pushes down the disconnector. If that's the case, going from semi-auto to full auto would take a few minutes to install the wire and tweak it in. And then I stumbled on something called a "Lightning link" or something like that. It would be fun to visit a free country and play with it, I figure that after I shot $100 or so worth of ammo I'd be satisfied to dispose of the full auto parts and leave the free country returning back to the USSA.
RogerN
Reply to
RogerN
This is amazing. We all know that typical reporters don't have a clue about guns; we hear it all the time on this NG, and it's correct. Their mistakes are sometimes hillarious.
But suddenly you suggest that they DID know, and that it's all some kind of a conspiracy. The coronor said it was rifle bullets; the Newtown police said it was a semi-automatic rifle. Did you believe that it's possible that they're all in on some kind of conspiracy, to aid the President's supposed attempt to ban ARs?
BTW, it was a CBS station that reported it wrong. I was watching NBC, and they got it right. CBS corrected themselves later the same day.
All I know about that operation is what I read in Wikipedia:

If you read the whole thing, it doesn't say anything about Obama knowing about it.
I'm sure you know more about it because you're so well informed.
It sounds like Obama was trying to prevent Holder from being indicted by a Republican House of Representatives.
He did. It failed.
Jesus, Roger, how can you make all of these assertions? Don't you ever check your facts?
Reply to
Ed Huntress