AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

In Democrat Chicago..every street corner is a shooting range.
What..you dont pay attention to the body count each week in Chicago?
Why not? Its the heartland of the Left.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Even a stopped clock is right, 2x a day.
Which details would those be?
Im sure you can picture all sorts of strange and wierd things.
Sure they will. Lets hope the puplic gets to see the details from the logs etc.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
In many places I have to go, yes indeed.
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
It's on Youtube.
Which "free country" (that allows the private ownership of machine guns) are you referring to?
Reply to
J.B.Slocomb
Well, in light of the point of this thread, maybe we should start training ghetto kids to shoot on street corners, eh?
As I recall, you trained some gang bangers how to shoot handguns, out in the desert, remember?
More guns, more dead bodies. Or is it "fewer guns, less noise?" I forget.
What was that line from Mary Rosh again?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Like how many holes were in the heads of each tot, versus how many holes were in their torsos?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
That's what the research is beginning to show.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
So they can withhold the graphic photos. Lots of other stuff the Media wants to see.
That's typical of most crime evidence, they don't hand out photos of the victims in most cases. However...all the evidence is released.
So why is it all locked and sealed? A very interesting question.
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Thats why the cops run 2 man cars in those areas as well.
Shrug
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner

More "stuff" floats to the surface...

Its a fine line between suicidal and homicidal...
==>And this is just the vets.
Reply to
F. George McDuffee
"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
This dystopian sci-fi film postulates the ultimate side effects of a common drug:
(film)
It's based on the TV series "Firefly" and partly assumes the audience already knows the complex relationships among the characters who pop in without much explanation.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
Fun movie and really great, campy series.
Reply to
Larry Jaques