AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

"extreme gun postures"
Eddy has decided that the 2nd Amendment is an extreme gun posture and is no longer valid.
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner

292,000 hits
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
maybe. I
it was a
Well, I remember what you said, and what I said, and you don't seem to remember either.
So who is looking demented here?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Sure. Trot out as many cites as you want to.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
The ones who you say are going to kill the people you put on the list.
You've never told us who they are, Gunner, just that they're going to kill the people on your "list."
We're all waiting for you to tell us who is going to do this "culling," Gunner. So is the FBI, in all likelihood.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
On Dred Scott? I have the case right here. What would you like to know?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
'Don't know. Do you think it's a conspiracy by the Democrats?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
You snipped out the part where people want you and Justin Bieber to put your shirts back on!
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Is that what you snipped out? Are you claiming that's what I said?
Your integrity has gone to hell, Gunner.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
In what ghetto is that, Gunner?
Let's see, one of your Google hits is about a range in Akron, Ohio, in 1907...another is one in Sea Girt, NJ...no rifle or pistol range there for around 80 years or so....a third is about the Port Talbot YMCA winning the Glamorgan Air Rifle Target Shooting Championships in 1899, 1901, 1904, 1923 and 1937....was there a ghetto in Port Talbot?
That's a fine education you've gotten from Google, Gunner. d8-)
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Eddie has his paranoid RINO (if that) head up his ass. So why are you still talking with him?
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Still waiting for the list
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
I think its very troubling.
Dont you? Oh..sorry..I forget your a Demonrat.
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
You snipped out the parts you admitted to blowing a drunken gay guy while on your California Summer of Love tour back in the early 70s
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Damned shame you never had any Eddy.
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
It was a tough week, and I need a dummy to slap around a little to get my anger issues squared away.
With Eddy..I have it all.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
"Is that a joke? Where would you find a range, at the YMCA? d8-)"
Sucks to be such a smarmy prick doesn't it and leave oneself so wide open doesn't it Eddie?
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
maybe. I
said it was a
You are of course.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
.another is one in Sea Girt, NJ...no rifle or pistol range there
In fact, Sea Girt range is still active. You have to be National Guard or State Police to use it.
Are you going to cast the hardware for your boats, Ed?
Kevin Gallimore
Reply to
axolotl
So are we! And so is the FBI. d8-)