Arburg Injection Mold Machine

Anyone know of anyone looking for one?? The mechanical portion of it looks like it could use some work. Some surface rust. Control box and heating unit appear to be in great shape. Would make a nice rebuild project or good for parts for someone. I'll get some pics in a few days.

Reply to
woodsy

Where are you? It does not sound like something that would interest anyone located a long ways away, say in Australia or the U.S. if you are in Australia. Dan

Reply to
Dan Caster

I'll take a guess and say Washington state.

Reply to
Artemia Salina

Reply to
woodsy

What size machine? If it's on the smallish side I might bite.

StaticsJason

Reply to
Statics

Reply to