Are Chevy Duramaxes stronger than Ram?

Photo in link is marked private.

Reply to
Up North

Brain fart. It's fixed. Go look.

Reply to
SteveB

Well the ram is DOA. Though the Chevy might be totaled by insurance, it is repairable. This match goes to the Chevy.

Here's a similar one I like...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Ram not Dodge truck.

Reply to
guillemd

Ram not Dodge truck.

Post not meant precise.

Reply to
SteveB

Play on words make laugh.

Reply to
Winston

Sorry! Couldn't avoid it. :)

Reply to
guillemd

Good metalworker.

Reply to
SteveB

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:34:51 -0700, the infamous "SteveB" scrawled the following:

So, does the driver get to take his catch home, or did the cops bag it (so to speak)?

------------------------------------------- Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician! ===========================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:23:48 -0800, the infamous Winston scrawled the following:

Heap big injun talk, white man.

More from that fun site:

Goodbye Bush (I'm in lust.)

Lemons I like
Dobies are cool!
------------------------------------------- Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician! ===========================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Muhh.

Reply to
Winston

Down Larry, we're old enough to be her ancestors.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Terminology error: The ram is not DOA, more like DRT.

You really can't say "Dead On Arrival" if there was no transport attempted or hospital to arrive at, and if it was still alive when you tried to resuscitate and get the victim to it in a viable state...

When the injuries are obviously not conducive to any rescue attempts (severe brain and spinal damages for openers) "Dead Right There" is far more accurate. Declare it, a moment of respectful silence and a prayer, and call the coroner. Or the butcher and the taxidermist as the case may be.

As for the truck, it's probably totalled - Notice the airbags are blown. Stupid ram had to hit the truck smack in the airbag crash sensor, and they don't have time to figure out if you hit a sheep or an elephant - they just sense a big impact and blow the bags.

Can't tell from the photo, but this usually breaks the windshield and/or side glass, either from mechanical pressure or as all that volume of explosively generated gas tries to get out.

Between the $3K to $5K to replace all the airbags aqnd sensors, and the windshield, and the ripped up dash, and all the front end damage... If the truck is more than ~three years old, it's salvage.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Injun broken now.

Reply to
guillemd

Oh that looks expensive. One wild turkey only taking out a fender on my Saturn SL1 cost near 800 dollars.

Looks like you lost grill, radiator, bumper and whatnot. Glad it wasn't me in my 2500 pound road muffin.

I guess the question as to stronger is did the Duramax drive away under its own power?

Wes

Wes