Slight metal content

Seems like they've been building that dam bridge for decades. My last trip to Vegas was four or five years ago and we drove up to Hoover for a half-day tour. It looked about the same then as it does now, unless those are old photos.

-Frank

Reply to
Frank Warner

They lost a couple years after winds blew down the cranes. Last Thanksgiving, there was maybe a 1/4 of the span completed.

Reply to
Calif Bill