ooooowwweee...Purty..right purty!!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

WOW! Are these your work?

Reply to
Don Foreman

RCM only

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:35:51 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "SteveB" quickly quoth:

Very nice work. I like 63, 68, 73, and the bronzes very much.

-- Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -- Albert Einstein

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Very nice, Steve. Where were they taken? I'm guessing somewhere around Taos, NM.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

SteveB,

Did you make these? If so, did you use a plasma cutter?

If you just took pictures, those are good, too.

Joe

Reply to
jusme

Damn! Well, I was only a couple of states off. :-) Thanks for some nice pics.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

Entrada at St. George, Utah.

Reply to
SteveB

Not my metal work. I'm going to visit the guy who does it, though, and see if he will part with some of his secrets on getting those colors on metal. It looks like they come from applied heat. He also works with different metals. Yes, a lot of that is plasma cut.

Thanks for the compliment on the pictures. We do the HomeOwner Association Reserve Study, and they are a part of the study. This project was probably

1,500 pictures. A total of 800 acres, and 972 houses.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB