Progress report for today

What I got done before the wind hit.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Nice welds on square tubing...

Reply to
Ignoramus334

Not actually. My auto dark hood is awaiting batteries, and welding with photogray bifocals AND a #10 lens is way too dark. Just aim, and fire. Not up to my own standards, but good enough for a temporary bracket.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Windy as hell here. Going to go to Cedar City with the wife and sell some advertising. Oh, well .............

Maybe look for Barry's birth certificate while I'm there. It has to be somewhere .............

Steve

Reply to
Steve B