Slight welding content

--Put up some photos of my calliope project. Had fun welding various bits, too.

steamer

Looks like it is taking on a good shape!

Keyboard or will it be decoded mag tape/CD ?

Mart> --Put up some photos of my calliope project. Had fun welding various

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

--Neither; I'm playing RTTTL files; aka Nokia ringtone text files. So if you've got a tune you can punch into your cellphone I can play it thru the calliope.

Reply to
steamer

That is creative - lots of them of various music on web sites.

Mart> Mart>> Looks like it is taking on a good shape!

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn