My electrical panel gloat and a visitor

Nice. Very nice. Looks nearly brand new too.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I put a 125A 32 space QO panel in my shop and it's filling up fast. Certainly enough for all my stuff though and one reason it's filling fast is that every quad receptacle I've installed at 6' intervals is on a separate 20A circuit.

Reply to
Pete C.

Wow. I ran a ring of 12/3 and left a loop wherever I thought I may need an outlet at some point.

That way where ever I put a double box, I'll have two circuits. I just have to cut the loop, insert a junction box and make a run down to a double box.

Wes

Wes

Hope you mean "quad box" -- I see someone believes what I preach; "Install TWO duplex outlets, not one, whereever you need any..."

Reply to
David Lesher

You may want to get that installed soon if the box will be inspected. The NEC will be requiring arc-fault breakers come December 2, 2009. Well at least in my brothers part of Michigan, your state and locality might be different.

Wes

Wes