Baby pictures ........

Steve, this is extremely cute. Congratulations.

If you add a smiley to the control panel, it will look like a smiley face.

Reply to
Ignoramus26128

That DC outlet on the front is great for running a grinder.

Reply to
Jim

Man, it's a boy!

Reply to
Zayonc

My new baby ..... well, a little used ........

Still going to put the vise, fenders, lights, toolbox, and mount bottles and cable hangers. Welds and runs just fine.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Nice to see it all cleaned up and running right.

But I have to say, I REALLY d> My new baby ..... well, a little used ........

Reply to
RoyJ

Man, where do I get me one of those nice welders?! :)

Reply to
Rick Barter (rvb)

Very nice. You did a good job. That O2 bottle in one of the other pics DOES look a bit iffy.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

That's purdy, Steve.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

My Dodge 2500 is that shade of red, so it makes a nice looking total rig. Lincoln's colors are red, black, and gray. I will still be doing a little black here and there, probably to put the name on it.

FWIW, to me, the red is the best part ............

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

If you look just a little lower than center, you'll see it a bit diagonally. One inch by 1/8" flat bar held on by a 1/4 20 bolt to sheet metal. And well below center. Iffy? Looks downright scary to me.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

You should make a 5x7 print of the finished, painted, best looking shot, put it in a frame, and give it to the old guy that sold it to you...

Reply to
emmo

I am very tempted to do the same with my arbor press... It looked like total crap when I bought it...

Ignoramus26128

Yep. He lives in the next little town about ten miles away. I think he'd get a kick out of it. I'll wait until it's totally finished, though.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Yeah. Then he could just go to the police and report it stolen. :)

Reply to
Maxwell

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:32:54 -0700 (PDT), with neither quill nor qualm, "Rick Barter (rvb)" quickly quoth:

Here ha go:

(shameless plug)

-- Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance. If the dispositions of the parties are ever so well known to each other or ever so similar beforehand, it does not advance their felicity in the least. They always continue to grow sufficiently unlike afterwards to have their share of vexation; and it is better to know as little as possible of the defects of the person with whom you are to pass your life. -- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, 1811

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I got a bill of sale. Taken pictures from start to finish. He can do whatever he thinks he can get away with.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

VERY nicely done!]