Are electric cars more energy efficient?

Yabbut, it's 30'.

Not on the beach, silly, up around the buildings, totaling 50' ASL.

-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Please pardon me for the brain fart. I had accidentally turned off quoted text and everyone's posts were showing up that way. First time in over a decade, too.

-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I'm not certain 50' is enough. Mother Nature is BIG. :)

"Midway between the head of the bay and Cenotaph Island the wave appeared to be a straight wall of water possibly 100 feet high, extending from shore to shore."

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Larry Jaques on Thu, 28 Jun 2012

20:39:41 -0700 typed >

My German Teacher called what you describe as a "Feeby (FBI) Bankroll." She then reverse the wad so the dollar bill was on the outside "And this is a Scottish Bankroll".

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

My Dakota is a '97 model.

Reply to