Armored Range Rover for WTSHTF

Imagine the diverse kinds of people who will want this armored sport utility vehicle. It might be a Mexican drug lord, an abortion provider, or a gangsta rap or hip hop "artist," or your corrupt local official. It only costs a half million dollars.

D-FENS

What use would a an obstetrician have for this?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

She could drive it down to her manicurist to have her nails done.

Reply to
D-FENS

My favorite, a shit-for-brains answer!

I suspected I could safely ignore your posts, thanks for confirming it.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

You expected a serious answer to a joke of a question?

Reply to
D-FENS

Why is "What use would a an obstetrician have for this?" a joke of a question? He has nothing to fear from honest citizens.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch