Armored Range Rover for WTSHTF

Imagine the diverse kinds of people who will want this armored sport utility vehicle. It might be a Mexican drug lord, an abortion provider,
or a gangsta rap or hip hop "artist," or your corrupt local official. It only costs a half million dollars.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/motoringvideo/11848999/New-Range-Rover-is-a-fortress-on-wheels.html
--
Today may be the last day of the rest of your life.

http://www.globalgulag.us
On 9/7/2015 10:51 PM, D-FENS wrote:

What use would a an obstetrician have for this?
David
On 9/8/2015 6:24 AM, David R. Birch wrote:

She could drive it down to her manicurist to have her nails done.
--
Today may be the last day of the rest of your life.

http://www.globalgulag.us
On 9/8/2015 1:38 PM, D-FENS wrote:

My favorite, a shit-for-brains answer!
I suspected I could safely ignore your posts, thanks for confirming it.
David
On 9/8/2015 8:49 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

You expected a serious answer to a joke of a question?
--
Today may be the last day of the rest of your life.

http://www.globalgulag.us
On 9/9/2015 1:46 PM, D-FENS wrote:

Why is "What use would a an obstetrician have for this?" a joke of a question? He has nothing to fear from honest citizens.
David