Atlas Lathe

have everything ever published for an Atlas in PDF format. Just drop me an email and I'll load you up.

Let us know what it is, maybe a picture or two..and we can put you right in business. IVe got a bunch of MT1 stuff that will probably work..and a bunch of #2MT as well. And LOTS of HSS cutters. Got a grinder I hope?

Gunner

-- The essential differences between liberals and conservtives is that liberals could not exist without conservtives to defend their freedom and support them economicaly.

Conservatives on the other hand, can exist and live quite well without liberals."

Reply to
Gunner

I have everything ever published for an Atlas in PDF format. Just drop me an email and I'll load you up.

Or three? :) Two that I've never plugged in, and the old workhorse made with the motor form a '50s Kenmore dryer. Then there are a couple angle grinders and at least one die grinder lost somewhere in the shop. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

those. I have everything ever published for an Atlas in PDF format. Just drop me an email and I'll load you up.

Cool . Im sure I can find you a nice new 6" white wheel or 2 for doing tooling bits . It might have an 1.25 hole in the center..but..first job for the lathe!!!