Atlas lathe for sale

For those in the Concord, Kaliforlornia area, I saw this in a woodworking newsletter that I get. I have no other info than what is listed.

Wayne

Bill I must sell the metal Lathe that I inherited from my uncle. > > The lathe is an atlas 1933 > > The instruction book says this lathe can also be used for woodturning. > > I also have a lot of tools to go with it. > > Do I have people e mail me or do I give my phone number (removed by Wayne)? > > I was thinking $1,000 for the LATH > and $2,500 for all the tools that go with mit. OR make an offer. > > thanks ........ Les snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Reply to
NoOne N Particular