Ball Bearing Size

For the life of me I cannot find a ball bearing size chart. The
bearing is junk and there are no numbers on it.
It is:
OD 62mm
ID 35mm
Width 16mm
12 balls
steel cage
sealed both sides
Can someone please tell me what this bearing is?
Reply to
Pirateer guy
Take the specs you posted to your local bearing and seal supply house . They can match it . Write the number on the new bearing down for future reference .
Reply to
Snag
If it were 14 mm thick it would be a 6007, can't find one 16 mm thick with that id/od. Try
etc.
----- Regards, Carl Ijames
Reply to
Carl Ijames
If it was 14 mm wide it would be a 6007 RS2 Deep Groove , if it was 20 wide it would be a 63007 2RS, if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
Reply to
Grumpy
anymouse had written this in response to
:
Dan: I saw your earlier post and hit this one since it was the most recent activity you had. How is your saildrive motor seal casting going? Mine is on the way to drying out on the exterior and I found as you did, they were not available.
You can reply to morgan33t snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.
Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - rec.crafts.metalworking - 168006 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
anymouse