bearing seal

Yes, but they have very LONG memories. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And finally old enough to date your elephant!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Condolences. Most of mine are vitamins, + 2 for health (BP and pain)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Steve Walker on Sun, 21 Jul 2013

21:39:13 -0400 typed >> Larry Jaques wrote:

Which "sixties"? Elephants have very long memories as well.

pyotr filipivich

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 21 Jul 2013

22:32:07 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

That like unpacking their trunk?

Actually, I keep the Elephants in the Elephant cabinet, next to the bottle of Invisible Elephant revealer.

pyotr filipivich

Nah...lots of imported Gizzlies. Where do you think they put the bad bears when they f*ck somebody up? Let the kiddies have them.

brrrrr!!

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Grizzlies should never try to play midnight basketball in Chicago!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

How do you that aren't just faking invisibility?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

They get turned into pimpmobile upholstery in very short order

Reply to
Gunner Asch

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 22 Jul 2013

00:42:01 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Cause I gots proof. Forty seven paid witness can't wrong - and that makes for Ninety-four proof!

pyotr filipivich

They lost their preferred mating habitat, the back seats of Volkswagens.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

--== Warning ==-- The Colorado State Department of Fish and Wildlife is advising hikers, hunters, fishermen, rock hounds and golfers to take extra precautions and be on the alert for bears while in the Dillon, Breckenridge and Keystone areas.

They advise people to wear noise-producing devices, such as small bells, on their clothing to alert but not startle bears unexpectedly. They also advise you to carry pepper spray, in case of an encounter with a bear. It is also a good idea to watch for signs of bear activity.

People should be able to recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear droppings. Black bear droppings are smaller and contain berries and possibly squirrel fur. Grizzly bear droppings have bells in them and smell like pepper spray.

-

Arh, arh, arh! (my bering seal liked that one)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I thought it was awfully nice of VW to put the ankle straps up on each side of the car (for her feet), and let both front bucket seats tilt up to make room (for my feet.)

AFAIC, that's the sole decent use of a VW bug. Every time I hear one of those motors, I hear the heads slapping up and down off the barrels as a result of the stretched cylinder bolts. And I hear the shrill squeal of the damned exhaust. May ye rot in 'ell, VubDub.

Corvair engines were the best for dune buggies, too.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Everyone knows that 151 is the only valid proof, and I'm a man who knew his rums. (Go Lemonhart!)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 20 Jul 2013

18:40:34 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Down the street and catty corner for the Sand Bar. (It is a real dive.)

pyotr filipivich

It's too bad that they declaw them, first.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That sounds like the "Crow Bar" or the "Chunky Hunky" Baltimore Inn. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Not if the elephant bribed, err 'paid them'!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 22 Jul 2013

18:17:00 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Wouldn't know - don't think I've ever been in Baltimore.

pyotr filipivich

It wasn't in Baltimore, but the rowdy drunks never noticed. It was in a steel town, in Ohio, along with the Crow Bar. You would hear a cruiser being dispatched to them fairly often, if you monitored the local police radios.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell