bearing seal

18:40:34 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Down the street and catty corner for the Sand Bar. (It is a real dive.) -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."
pyotr filipivich wrote:

That sounds like the "Crow Bar" or the "Chunky Hunky" Baltimore Inn. :(
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
18:17:00 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Wouldn't know - don't think I've ever been in Baltimore. -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."
pyotr filipivich wrote:

It wasn't in Baltimore, but the rowdy drunks never noticed. It was in a steel town, in Ohio, along with the Crow Bar. You would hear a cruiser being dispatched to them fairly often, if you monitored the local police radios.
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
03:43:55 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Ah, what they call "an active precinct" in the police biz. -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."
11:50:20 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    I try, but I can't seem to keep one in the Refrigerator.
    Maybe if I made a Peanut butter Pizza, it'd stay. -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Of course not! They prefer 100 degree days. Do you have any idea how hard it is to de-ice their trunks?

Not for long, and they would go on a killing rampage after the peanut butter got stuck to the roof of their mouth.
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
22:32:07 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    That like unpacking their trunk?
    Actually, I keep the Elephants in the Elephant cabinet, next to the bottle of Invisible Elephant revealer.

pyotr filipivich wrote:

How do you that aren't just faking invisibility?
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
00:42:01 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Cause I gots proof. Forty seven paid witness can't wrong - and that makes for Ninety-four proof!
On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 00:40:50 -0700, pyotr filipivich

Everyone knows that 151 is the only valid proof, and I'm a man who knew his rums. (Go Lemonhart!)
--
The Road to Success...is always under construction.
--anon
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Not if the elephant bribed, err 'paid them'!
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
18:18:14 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Tain't gonna happen. That bunch of fish ain' going to roll over for peanuts. Nope, it's always a fin a piece with that group. -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."
pyotr filipivich wrote:

No need. Bo has already given them welfare, food stamps and free phones. All bignose had to do was pass out free crack pipes.
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
On 7/20/2013 11:50, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Didn't elephant jokes go out in the sixties? <G>
--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@frontierbrain.com (remove brain when replying)

I won't be sixty until the week after next.
--
The Road to Success...is always under construction.
--anon
Larry Jaques wrote:

And finally old enough to date your elephant!
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Steve Walker wrote:

Yes, but they have very LONG memories. ;-)
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
21:39:13 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Which "sixties"? Elephants have very long memories as well. -- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although more often, Age travels alone."

They lost their preferred mating habitat, the back seats of Volkswagens.