Best Design Software for Windows and Door Frames?

What is the best Design Software for Windows and Door Frames. And combinations of Windows and Door Elements.
3D Solid Modeler or a 2D Drafting Program?
Assuming Money is not a subject.
Can you make a recommendation for any peticular Package?

Huh?
If you go to a big-name window distributor they have some special-purpose applications that pick out the components which meet your measurements and even tell them if the parts are in stock (and if so, what cuts need to be done if any) or they have to order from the factory.
But this is almost certainly not what you're looking for. Most architectural drawings just show the size of the hole, and specify the window that is going to fit in that hole in accompanying text. I think you're looking for something that shows every little detail of the window, and such software may exist but I've never seen it.
Tim.

I think this is what you're looking for:
FloorPlan 3D Design Suite 10 http://www.imsisoft.com/prodinfo.asp?t=1&mcid16&cid 2150
- Michael
3d Solid modeller: Autodesk Inventor 8 Definetly.
I have a website containing examples of what can be done; the server is down right now but i'll post the site when it's back up.
Check out http://engineer.la.mvla.net/robotics/images.php?showCollection 05%20Inventor also go to main site at www.lahsrobotics.org and scroll down to the button labeled "Inventor"