Big aluminum check valves?

I have a bunch of check valves, look like 1 1/4 NPT. They are check valves, opened by low pressure, and are made of aluminum. Would anyone know what they are called and for sort of application. I looked and could not find anything similar.

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

That size is probably good for sump pump use.

Reply to
Pete C.

They're called check valves or foot valves, depending upon purpose. Checks are usually inline, with foot valves having only one end threaded. Foot valves are used in well and sump lines for keeping the line primed.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.