Bladder with a valve like for medical purposes

I would like to find a bladder with some hose and a valve, like they had in old time for medical purposes. It should be oil or coolant resistant, ideally, and hold at least a quart or liquid. Would anyone know where to find one, I did look in one small drugstore and did not find any.

Ignoramus543

Try googling for "lavage bag" and "irrigation bag", looks like that turns up some.

Dave

Reply to
XR650L_Dave

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:01:05 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus543 scrawled the following:

Try a medical supply house. They probably have 'em for under a grand. (Don't you just love the medical community?)

-- You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be the Golden Oldies. Now that's SCARY! --Maxine

Reply to
Larry Jaques