Bought a rotary table

It does look like it is in a good working shape... I found a bag of allen screws yesterday, some would fit the bridgeport nuts and some would fit the Troyke nuts.

Ignoramus27006

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned Gunner wrote on Thu, 31 May 2007 18:10:24 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Kind of reminds me of the story of the two guys out putting in a fence, and the one had on a bran spanking new pair of work overalls. Practically the first thing the older guy did when they got started was drop a pence post so it splash mud on both of them. "Okay, now they are dirty, no sense fretting about it."

tschus pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich "Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. " Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 45 AD (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Couple English gents, er what?

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned Gunner wrote on Sat, 02 Jun 2007 16:53:24 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Could have been, or New Englanders. Been more than a while.

pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich "Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. " Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 45 AD (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

They have Pence in New England?

Gunner

"Try thinking of the Libertarian Party as a rolled-up newspaper, useful in making the Republican puppy (I've given up on the Democratic bitch) go where he's supposed to -- not on that beautiful antique carpet we call the Constitution." -- L. Neil Smith, Bill Clinton's Reichstag Fire

Reply to
Gunner

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned Gunner wrote on Mon, 04 Jun 2007 18:51:34 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

No, that's out west. Pittsburgh, Pennceilwanya.

-- pyotr filipivich "Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. " Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 45 AD (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

So perhaps possibly perfect pench posts are a pence apiece in Pittsburg?

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

With a pawn shop on the corner?

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

My favorite tongue twister is from Ft Greely Alaska:

"You suffering son of a Siberian Sheep Shipper!" Try that one after a beer, or two! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell