Brave new world in air compressors

In addition to the free air tools I posted about a couple days ago (ended up with a die grinder and two 50' air hoses), I've also started noticing how they're finally rating HP honestly, the main objective of the lawsuit (other than buying the lawyers new Acura NSXs).

It's refreshing to see a tiny 110V air compressor rated at .95 HP instead of the 5.5 or whatever you would have seen last year.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4