Bridgeport Milling Machine Age

I have some pictures of a vintage Bridgeport Milling Machine. I am attempting to date this piece of equipement can anyone help? I know some
groups do not want pictures posted on them. So If you will respond I will send them.
Thank You, FBP

Give me the serial number and I'll give you the age....
rbell wrote...

Do you have any serial numbers? If it's a knee mill, there's usually a serial number on the top of the knee at the end closest to the operator; you might have to move the saddle back to see it. There might be a serial number on the head, too.
Jim