Button head cap screws

Hello all,
An honest-to-pete metalworking question: what is the diameter and
thickness of the head on a 1/4-20 button head cap screw? My web
search was fruitless.
Best -- Terry
Reply to
Terry
Sometimes Google sucks---but I did find it!

Bill
Reply to
BillM
.437/.419 dia .132/.122 high
McMaster-Carr has the dimensions in their online catalog. I don't recall offhand whether they show the limits or just the nominal dimensions.
Reply to
Ned Simmons
Thanks Bill! I just didn't know how to Google properly, I guess... :-)
Best -- Terry
Reply to
Terry
Interestingly enough, both of these are probably from the same source. When you order these from McMaster, you'll get HoloKrome brand screws (the first link).
Reply to
woodworker88